A quick running update!
- Date: September 25, 2017
- Distance: 7 miles
- Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
My best run yet!
- The socks are still helping with the blisters on my arches, but now I'm dealing with some on the inner side of my foot right at the ball of my foot. The blister saga continues.
- The path that I was on had some small inclines, which I was excited about because the race course will have minor inclines. To my surprise, they were not as much of an obstacle as I thought they would be!
- New goal: intentional nutrition. I've been vigilant about making my runs and cross training consistent, but now I need to reign in the eating. I'm not making any show stopping horrific choices, but my regular less than ideal choices are starting to add up.
- Also, I ran in a new pair of leggings, which was a dream. They don't have an inseam... exactly what I've been looking for! Less friction = less chafing!
Any thoughts or tips are more than welcome!