I've gotten very into the seasonal decorating and decided to tackle our fireplace first. I am so excited to have both a mantle and a hearth. They make for endless vignette opportunities!
I was inspired by various pieces I saw across Pottery Barn, Terrain, and other shops that are significantly out of my price range. I was on a mission to put together this space within a realistic budget, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out!
How are you decorating your home?
- Candlesticks and tapers: Target
- Mini pumpkins: Trader Joes
- Eucalyptus garland: gifted from a friend's wedding and created by Blossoms by Lisa
- Bats: homemade with construction paper
- Happy Halloween banner: homemade with circle tags, twine, and clothespins
- Poison bottles: Homegoods
I was feeling crafty this weekend and used the things I had around the house to make the bats and this banner!
a glimpse from a corner of our coffee table