GREEN WEDDING SHOES FEATURE
One of my favorite calligraphy activities, second only to working with brides on custom stationery, is collaborating with other creatives on styled shoots. It is so fun to bounce ideas off one another, meet for planning sessions (and wine), develop unique paper goods, and then see the vision come to life.
This shoot was featured on Green Wedding Shoes this past summer, and I'm just getting around to sharing it here.
I love the boho vibe and the alpaca cameo! Head over here to see more.
- Bride's ring: Prism Ring by Lauren Wolf Jewelry
- Cake: Honeycomb Desserts and Design
- Calligraphy: Katie Kubitz Design
- Double Urchin Band: Lauren Wolf Jewelry
- Florals: Milsom & Bloom
- Furniture rentals: Lost and Found Vintage Rentals
- Hair stylist: Camille Goldston
- Makeup artist: Claudia Ponce
- Model: Kirstie Campbell
- Paper goods: Katie Kubitz Design
- Photography: Christy McCarter Photography
- Specialty rentals: Lost and Found Vintage Rentals
- Venue name: Black Diamond Alpacas, Brentwood, California, USA
- Wedding dress: Ju.Lee Chic