Graduation Gift Guide, part 1
As college graduations (gradations in generally really, but more on that in a bit) are soon approaching, finding a gift for your grad(s) shouldn't be something to stress over. For those grads who are jumping right in and entering the work force, I've picked out some professional pieces that will be sure to make a perfect first impression while still maintaining personality.
- Pinch Provisions' cute little emergency kits (the one shown is made in a J.Crew exclusive color) are something that no girl should be without. They are also the perfect size to keep in an easy-to-reach desk drawer. (These kits include: adhesive bandage, hair spray, pain reliever, nail polish remover pad, and on and on.)
- A beautiful, neutral tote that will fit any tech gadgets and will go with every outfit,
- A snazzy pair of gold scissors to make the simplest task fabulous,
- Similarly snazzy desk accessories to spruce up a dull cube,
- A phone case that speaks for itself,
- And a classic watch that will never go out of style.
Up next, gifts for jet-setting grads!